Sunday 30 August 2009

c'est la vie

moi
'I am no one special; just a common man with common
thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments
dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough'- Noah - The Notebook.
-I am a very picky person, i know what I like and I know what I don't.
-If you stepped into my room you could tell a lot about me.
-I don't want to grow up, I don't want things to start to get serious but it looks like they alredy are.
- I beleive in star signs,
-I'm not very tall, well i've not grown in too years and it doesn't look like i'm about to shoot up anytime soon.
- Medium McChicken Sandwich meal with a Choclate Milkshake please
- I take drama, art, textiles, learning skills and french.
- I can listen to the Killers around the clock.
- I can't answer general questions too well, you'll have to be more specific with me.














Mes Copin's
miller, lewis, armstrong,leckenby, phillips, read ♥
you six have been there for me through everything, i owe a lot to you. through the chips and cheese at lunchtime to times we've died laughing to times we've cried i promise you, i'm always here for you, i love you (:
gibson and smithy- i promised you both, forever and always please.
heaton, hill, bedford, allen-johnson, elliott, beresford-
you are honestly lovely, thankyou for everything (L)
campbell, chamberlain, hyett, emms, freer, holohan, acres, mcloughlin, franklin-
safe then bretheren. thankyou for making me laugh when i needed it most :)













Ma Préfèrre
sight- the sunset, especially from cosby park.
smell- clean sheets on my bed
sound- the killers, the maccabees, arctic monkeys, noisettes, little boots, lady gaga and coldplay.
taste- McChicken sandwich, baguette with lettuce, chicken mayo, cucumber and chilli sauce ♥
feel - knowing your in love, and that person feels exactly the same back.

I like shopping in topshop, i like gold jewellery, i like being in my room, i like talking to lorna on msn a lot, i like a lot of things actually :)






No comments:

Post a Comment